On a journey to lose 100+ pounds.

Options
Good Morning MFP! I'm back on this horse and riding! Looking for support & motivation

TIme to stop being lazy and time to drop this excess weight!

I need to lose 100+ lbs and I'm looking for friends to help me along the way.

I have a trip planned to Negril Jamaica for my 10 year wedding anniversary in june of 2015 and I'm trying to drop as much weight as I can before that trip and then continue on my path of healthy eating and living.

I love music and collect vinyl records, homebrew beer and love to cook! I also love spending time trying to keep up with my 2 year old son Liam.

Introduce yourself, add me as your friend. Push Me, Motivate Me, Make me laugh and I'll try and do the same for you!!

I look forward to our journey together!!
Phil

Replies

• Is anyone else on a journey to lose 100+?
  • jenprovencal
    Options
    Wow Phil that is an amazing goal! I too have a two year old and I totally understand how hard it is to keep up with your personal goals. I have turned his outdoor play time into work out time for me.

I really believe you get what you put out there in this world. So I'm sending you positive thoughts for your journey.
  • mhka97
    mhka97 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI Im Jennifer.....I just started the Ideal Protein program. I am hoping to lose about 130lbs. I have my first week weigh in on Monday. Seems to be going well.
    What is everyone else doing?
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since 2011. Lost 80lbs. Then gained it back. I'm ready to release these pounds one last time. I've been thinking about starting a new group because it's nice getting to know others that are also at the beginning of their journey. If you are interested in a NEW GROUP please let me know. I'll start it and send you a link.

add me as a friend and note - "NEW GROUP"

PS - don't let my ticker fool you - look at the pix in reverse - I'm using it as a motivator to get back there!!
  • I'd definitely be interested!!