Two Day Diet

Options
Hi I'm thinking of starting the Two Day Diet again. I did it last year and lost loads of weight very quickly. I've got the cookbook but there were additional recipes in the Daily Mail. I'm looking for a recipe for quiche cups but can't seem to find it anywhere. Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    2 day diet?

Nah.
  • November_Fire
    November_Fire Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What do you do on Day 3? Gain it back?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm thinking of starting the Two Day Diet again. I did it last year and lost loads of weight very quickly.... Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

Extend it out to 4 days and double your results.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Is it 2 days at a time consecutively for the rest of your life?

That's called an eating plan.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborahjane - welcome.. Please don't be put of by any rude/childish replies that you get - some folks around here need more water in their diet to stop their brains shrivelling up.

Good luck with finding answers to your question.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm thinking of starting the Two Day Diet again. I did it last year and lost loads of weight very quickly.... Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

*mind blown*
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

How about 8 days?
    That should result in 6 pack abs........

Combine that with the 5 bite diet someone was wanting to do last night and wow.....we have a major breakthrough
  • DanielAdams3
    Options
    A
  • Workinonit123
    Workinonit123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oops!
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    New user trips over Supportive bunch..... way to go :frown:
  • Workinonit123
    Workinonit123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborahjane - welcome.. Please don't be put of by any rude/childish replies that you get - some folks around here need more water in their diet to stop their brains shrivelling up.

Good luck with finding answers to your question.

LOVE THIS ! ! !

What is the 2 day diet?
  • deem1963
    deem1963 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think some of you may have mistaken this for a trolling site rather than the supportive network its meant to be, do yourselves a favour and pull your fat necks in.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    lol wut?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I eat a two day diet! Every day!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Two Day Diet? Who has time for that? No thanks, I'll still to my one day diet.
  • stevee290
    stevee290 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Had to google it, Eating at a calorie deficit for 2 days then maintenance for 5 it sounds alright to me if you don't have much to lose.

Edit: You don't need to pay for the program just count your calories.
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    While I don't support the word "diet" I can hopefully provide and answer to your question.

Are quiche cups anything like egg muffins? If so, I use 6 egg whites and 3 whole eggs and place them in a muffin or cupcake pan. I add whatever fresh veggies I'm feeling at the time (usually spinach and mushrooms sometimes with bacon.. yum!) and bake them at 325 for 12-15 minutes.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    It's a lot like intermittent fasting. You eat at a low-carb 650 calories two days a week.

ETA - you're looking for recipes. Ive never made them in cups.