Huge NSV for me! (Pic)

Options
Sweetpea6896
Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
Yesterday for the first time in a very long tme I decided to go shopping. I bought a couple of new sundresses, one of which was a large and the other a medium!!!!! I have not been those sizes easily since middle school/high school!!! And then I did something I never thought I would do ever again in my life. I bought a bikini top, not only did I buy it, but I wore it to the beach and took off my cover-up! What an amazing feeling, such a high I cannot even begin to explain!!!! Keep it up my fitness pal friends we can all do this!!!!!

10450825_10152487247045489_6142199054373975429_n.jpg

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You rule!
  • KayStar728
    KayStar728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! You are such an inspiration!!! Keep up the amazing work you're doing!! You look fab!!!
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Good for you. You look great.
  • oboneadams
    oboneadams Posts: 47
    Options
    looking great!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    NOw that is awesome! :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I am sure that was an awesome feeling . Great work !
  • Sweetpea6896
    Options
    Thanks all! I have never liked shopping, yet I have a feeling now I am going to become addicted! Can't buy too much though I still have 43 pounds to go. Lol
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! Go ahead and get your TAN on! Show off that body your are working so hard on! I LOVE IT!!
  • Sweetpea6896
    Options
    I have to get tan for the perfect "after" pictures! The after pic is always way tanner than the befores on commecials! Lmao!
    LOVE IT! Go ahead and get your TAN on! Show off that body your are working so hard on! I LOVE IT!!
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Good for you. :) I went bathing suit shopping yesterday and bought a high-waisted bikini, nervous about it but what the heck! It fits and I don't have too many lumps and bumps...

So happy for you!
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking good! Keep it up!
  • Sweetpea6896
    Options
    That's awesome!! Good for you. :) I went bathing suit shopping yesterday and bought a high-waisted bikini, nervous about it but what the heck! It fits and I don't have too many lumps and bumps...

So happy for you!

Thank you! And Congrats to you too, that's awesome!!!! My bottoms are more of a swim skirt thingie so I get it, the smaller bottoms will be next! We've got this girl! :-D
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This made me smile. That's fantastic!!!
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am jelly! I want to be at he beach!
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options

So happy for you!

Thank you! And Congrats to you too, that's awesome!!!! My bottoms are more of a swim skirt thingie so I get it, the smaller bottoms will be next! We've got this girl! :-D

Hell yeah! We gotta rock it this summer, then next summer will be even better. :)
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    that is a great NSV and you look great
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I haven't worn a bikini since the last two were born and that was about 16 years ago!
  • ljs1059
    ljs1059 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a great feeling when you get into those smaller sizes, makes all the hard work feel worthwhile! Keep rocking on!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!