Looking for Friends Under 25~!

Options
Preferably people who log often. Im a young MFP user and want to connect with people around my age. Add me.

Replies

• Sara_Olson_421
    Sara_Olson_421 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 21 and just committed to logging daily after stopping for about 6 months. (i had lost 95 pounds, thought i could keep it up on my own, then gained 30 back, so here i am!)

anyone can add me! :)
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi im Laura. Im 20 years old. Mommy of a 3 year old boy. Starting to log everyday..Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    22,Have lost 55 pounds about another 20ish more to go, anyone feel free to add!
  • HeyKatelon
    HeyKatelon Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 23, I lost about 30 pounds but I've gained it back, so I'm back to logging and everything!
    Add me!
  • goddessinneh
    goddessinneh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! im prob pushing the "25" limit. im 24 :)

feel free to add me!

59598221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Notlikethisanymore
    Options
    I'm 18. I'm trying to lose 14 pounds to start might bump it up later. Add me if you like
  • RAWR_ImaDinosaur
    RAWR_ImaDinosaur Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, log daily but I'm a broke-*kitten* college student that doesn't eat much (see the broke part) so it doesn't look like I log daily but, I swear I do!
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I log daily minus occasional weekends... anyone feel free to add!
  • jknickk12
    jknickk12 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 20, and manage to log most days! I really have a "typical" college kid diet, so I may not be the best role model but I have found that logging what I eat does make me rethink my snacks. I was able to shed the freshman 15 last summer, and am now looking to get down in the 125-130 lb range!
  • WonderChicana
    Options
    Going to be 18 next week. I started my fitness pal up again. add me if you want. :)
  • im right on the 25 mark lol but im still a youngin at heart! :laugh: this is my first day here but im ready to stick with this to lose weight so i will be here often
  • apple_cakes
    apple_cakes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, any of you can add me I accept all friend requests :)