Special K???

Options
Okay I must admit I really like the Special K bars...No I will not commit to the whole Special K Challenge because come on..am I really going to eat that cereal every morning..NO! But the bars are pretty good at only a 100 calories..a perfect snack for me. My question is has anyone tried the shakes? How are they? I've tried protein shakes before and thought the after taste would kill me. When they say "It taste amazing!" Does it really? :laugh:

Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Takeahike86
    Takeahike86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like the strawberry ones! YUM!! I didnt think it had an after taste. be aware of sugar content when you buy these things.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I like the special k water stuff. I like the pink lemonaide. :)
  • Brunette_Babe
    Brunette_Babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't think we have the shakes in the UK... but OMG! I LOVE Special K.I dream about it at night! lol
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    LOL! I know me too!!!
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im jealous of all the diet foods in the US! Not tried as we can't get it here - it sounds good!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I just tried my first ever Special K product this morning and it was pretty good. I got the Special K Chocolatey Drizzle Cereal Bar and I think it will work quite well in a pinch. 90 calories (15 from fat), 1.5g fat, 105mg sodium, and 17g carbs. Wish the sodium was a little lower but it's not horrible I guess. :smile:
  • Calicoskies
    Calicoskies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The Special K crackers are good. I live spec k cereal but it's pretty much all carb. It's my weekend breakfast treat with some bacon for protein.
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I myself am a huge fan of Special K, especially when I am on the go. The only downfall is the sugar. Me cognisant of the amount of sugar in their products. For example, the fruit and yogurt cereal and chocolate peanut butter protein bars are loaded with sugar! The shakes are good and hold me over after w orkout.