Oka guys i need some support

Options
my senior prom is coming up in May and i really wanna look amzing... so guys i need some help and advice. im like 12 pounds away from my essnetial goal. and i've been doing the whole my fitnesspal thing since october. but i just cant seem to really loose weight since my will power against food is hard. so any advice?

Replies

• Turbo_Addict
    Options
    hi gurl, first of all i see ur pic and u look beautiful hunny....now what it sounds like is you are at a platoo. were u seem to be not loosing any wieght. well all u need to do is eat more, i know it sounds crazy but u need more cals since ur body is so close and u are in better shape well it needs more fuel to keep going. Also keep working out, i do turbo jam which is awesome!! and fun you dont even feel like ur working out and it works! =) i hoped i helped a little. also drink 3-4 or more bottles of water a day,
  • corybernal1
    Options
    The trick is to EXERCISE everyday, so you can eat more. If I really want to eat something (CAKE), I'll figure out the calories and decide if it's worth the exercise to cancel it out!
  • Toricakins1234
    Options
    thanks guys that really did help and for the great advice. i think i just needed a lil pick me to inspire and keep me going. thank u and if yall need anything im here for ya gotta support ur fellow myfitnesspal pal's! :D
  • Turbo_Addict
    Options
    You are very welcome, and thanks so much. It is nice to have some people in the same situation to boost up your mood and keep you motivated =) stay with it girl, you are almost there.