Better

Options
Which one would be better to drink

Water or Gatorade?

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Water. Gatorade is loaded with calories. If you want extra electrolytes, try Smartwater by Glacier. 0 calories and tastes just like water.
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    yeah I am not the regular water type drinker I wont even drinnk flavorerd water.
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    water- gatorade has TONS of sugar.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    yeah I am not the regular water type drinker I wont even drinnk flavorerd water.

Although I agree with water, you might want to try the G2 brand of Gatorade. Only 25 calories per serving.
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    water.
  • sfrench1979
    Options
    i dont like water either but make urself drink a glass before each meal and u will start getting thrist and want it
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    yeah i will have to try the Gatorage G2
  • revphillips
    revphillips Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm sick I water down the G2 to help replenish my body with electrolytes. I've been doing this for so long now that "regular" gatorade - or anything not watered down actually tastes weird. Maybe you could mix your Gatorade, or G2 would be better, with water and help yourself get more of that water you need!
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    yeah I need to do something, and if those dont work I will just have to put it in god's hands I guess.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    The usual answer to that is water....but here comes the unless....unless you are working out for more than 90 minutes in which your body needs to replenish some fuel to continue...ie long distance running...cycling etc