Celebrity Doppelgangers

Options
124»

Replies

• Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I used to get Brooke Shields a lot. No one thinks I look like anyone anymore.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple, but the one that happens most frequently is Melissa Joan Hart.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    The Tin Man. Before weight loss, the douche lead singer of Rascal Flatts
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Also when I was a kid I had many strangers tell me I looked like the little girl from poltergeist. Probably just because I was a little girl with blond hair.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is of my twin brother and I. People say I look like Nicole Linkletter and he looks like Tom Cruise.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    When "6 Feet Under" was on...I got Lauren Ambrose ALL of the time. FYI- she was the redheaded sister.
  • Alford96
    Alford96 Posts: 70
    Options
    When I was in High School, I got Jessica Rabbit a lot. I think it was the long hair and boobs. I'm trying realllly hard to get that body back! LOL!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school, one person told me I looked like Helen Reddy and another told me I looked like Toni Tennille. That was a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg time ago. :) These days, not so much. One person thought I was my daughters' older sister (that person obviously didn't get a good look at my face) and her sister thought I was one daughter's mother and the other daughter's grandmother. (Mind you, my daughters are fraternal twins, aged 24, one looks it, the other looks about 14, but still, the one does *not* look old enough to be her sister's mom. LOL)
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    It seems to depend on my hair color! When I am blonde I get Julia Stiles or Kirsten Dunst. When I am a redhead, I get Drew Barrymore or Julianne Moore.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Adele... because apparently all fat blondes are Adele? I don't know.

^This. I've gotten Melissa McCarthy several times. Because we're both fat with dark hair.

@odusgolp: Not to add another one, but Shannon Elizabeth.
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I get three most frequently in the following order: 1. Angelina Jolie 2. the young Terri Hatcher 3. Kiera knightly
  • jakenjosefsmom
    jakenjosefsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I was young I heard Meg Ryan a lot...but then she had plastic surgery about a dozen times. The only person I've heard recently is Kristen Chenoweth.
  • bryttanid
    bryttanid Posts: 14
    Options
    I get Angelina Jolie a lot.
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Friends say I look like Donnie Wahlberg.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I used to hear I looked like:Grace Slick, Rizzo from Grease, Ellen Degeneres and a couple others ..
    obviously not ones I wish I were compared to although they each are lovely. :)
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    OH when I was in grade school I got Winnie Cooper a lot.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    As a kid I got Ralph Machio all the time. not anymore.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Pretty often I get Minnie Driver. Other than the dark curly hair I don't really see any likeness but hey I'll take it...she's a cutie. :drinker:

2jcd9gk.jpg