Looking for friends :) 50+ pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• Lara124911
    Lara124911 Posts: 23
    Options
    I was over weight and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost 18 pounds in one month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at secretosdelara@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
  • Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Starting an intense fitness challenge myself, I will be logging on here daily, anyone in need of a encouraging, positive minded friend, feel free to add me! We got this!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have lost about 20 lbs so far, and about 45 to go. Very impressed and happy with my 20, but the 45 seems such a long way away. Always looking for more friends to help keep me going. I have restarted recently and am motivated to keep it going. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • misstuna
    misstuna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking to add some friends to MFP, I love the support system!! Feel free to add me!
  • RVingCarrol
    Options
    Hey there. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I am loggin in daily. My diary is also open to friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • RVingCarrol
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Carrol and I have over 100 pounds lose! Today's my very first day on My Fitness Pal, I'll get this figured out in a few days (lol). I'm looking for friends to support and encourage me. I'll be logging daily beginning tomorrow and my diary will be open to friends. Looking forward to starting this journey, feel free to add me. I'll support and encourage you too. :):drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • xerothermic
    Options
    My diary is open, I try to log daily. I may not post as much as I would like, but I'm always good for a comment. :)
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have started back at things 5 days ago. I have 30kg to loose. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just added you! Hopefully I can help some! (:
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the request/add I LOVE expanding my FIT FAMILY!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • Lala690
    Lala690 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello

I have 70 pounds to lose,I sent you a friend request.
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :flowerforyou: also anyone who's looking into losing weight with out crazy diets or starvation please add me :) i log daily for the most part and can offer support!
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking to lose about 55lbs. Feel free to add me, anyone. I'm here everyday and very happy to meet new friends for support. Lx
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add.

I have about 80 lbs to lose. Down 17 so far.

Diary is open
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I'm just restarting and have 60-70 to lose!
  • gvrbabygirl
    gvrbabygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Google-ing Advocare now...:happy:
  • giggs12
    giggs12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I recently just reactivated my account. Looking for friends to motivate each other... Excited abount making new friends.

Claudia
  • ingr2
    ingr2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I started about a week ago. I've lost 5 lbs. I have 49 to go. I have yoyo dieted for years. I am limited to the exercise I can do due to heart condition. I'm trying short walks. I hope I can stay positive with this plan.