Friends for mutual motivation?

Options
I just joined Myfitnesspal, and I started working out early this morning. I've been scared straight by my doc to start eating better and hittin' the gym. I lead a rather solitary and isolated life, so I don't have many around to help keep me motivated. I would greatly appreciate some help in this area. I will return the favor. Thank you, kindly! :smile:

Replies

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm going to send you a Friend Request - good luck to you!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ll be glad to provide motivation when needed and share tips on what help me so far to drop weight. A doctor visit is what got me motivated to start changing my lifestyle.
  • inespeters
    inespeters Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    I very much appreciate the prompt replies! Anyone else want to make a new fitness pal? I have a surplus of empathy and ways to lift your spirits!
  • JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    IS THAT A BOONDOCK SAINTS TATTOO I SEE ON YOUR HAND?!? (friend request just SENT!)
  • Aprilsdaddy
    Options
    Friend Request sent - I'm in the same boat
  • Pinkgoldturquoise
    Pinkgoldturquoise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    JGonzo82,

Haha! Yep! I have a barcode on the back of my neck, too. The numbers underneath the lines are my sister's birthdays.
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    I've lost a little over 7 pounds since I started. I'm more motivated and dedicated than ever!

Looking for a few more friends for mutual support and exchange of ideas!

Thanks! Let's do this!!!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free 2 add
  • Regica2014
    Regica2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • krmcbean
    krmcbean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!

I recently started my weight loss journey after a doctor's visit that revealed that my body fat was at 30%.

I can use people too keep me on track and motivate each other!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on MFP daily and am always looking for people to add to my MFPeeps. I only ask that they are serious about getting healthy, too.

This is my second time on MFP (I left the first time for unrelated medical reasons) and both times the amount of support and help amazed me. I lost 35 lbs the first time and and am working toward losing 75 total this time.

Anyone interested can send me a request!
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hey peeps! Feel free to add me. I'm on here all the time. I am about 30 pounds to go on my goal. I WILL motivate you!
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone who likes Boondock Saints must be a decent human being :D