The 17 Day Diet: Day 1

Options
Today is day one and so far so good! I don't feel hungry or tired. I don't look at this as a diet so much as I do getting my sugar/fat intake and metabolism in check. I'm excited to see what the results can be.

Is anyone out there following this program? If so, what have your results been? Positive?

~Lori

Replies

• Cindysturn
    Options
    Never heard of this before... More details please!

Thanks
  • tiffanytidwell
    Options
    What kind of diet is this? I would like to have some information. :)
  • jencompton3821
    jencompton3821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    17 Day Diet??? What is it??? Dets please!!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    tell me more
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this either.
  • kblamo
    kblamo Posts: 12
    Options
    Is this the diet that was on The Dr.s last week? I have been thinking about starting that, I'm not sure if it's the right plan for me or not... but they say you can do anything for 17 days!
  • sarynbub
    Options
    I would like to know more as well...
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You can look it up on dr.phil.com
    That's where I saw it!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori.
    I am. I started last Monday 1.3.11. I've lost 6.5 pounds so far. I am thrilled!
    There's a bunch of us over at the Doctors site all doing the same thing. It's great.
    Go here to learn more..sign up...and be encouraged:

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/group/The_17_Day_Diet_Club#mb

There's also a link to Dr. Mike's site...17daydiet.com where you can buy the book.
    See you there!
    Blue
  • LKrebill
    LKrebill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the details, Blue! Your results are wonderful! Keep up the good work!

I'm already excited for tomorrow! Just for giggles I weighed in tonight to see if there was any difference since this morning. I expected to weigh more as that's natural at the end of the day.

The only part I haven't liked yet is the first morning 'cocktail'. It consists of 8 oz hot water with the juice from 1/2 a lemon. It tastes horrible but like the book states...it gets the digestive juices flowing for the day.

I'll post more tomorrow.

Stay tuned,
    Lori
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    good luck!! :flowerforyou:

i'm really interested in this diet & givin it 2 my mom. i look 4ward 2 ur updates. keep us posted!! :drinker: <--water
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm holding steady...which is great.
    Can't wait for you to start seeing results too!
    Try adding some Truvia to your morning cocktail...lemonade! haha It's not so bad. After a while, you won't even notice.
    Good luck!
    Blue
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I think I will have to check this one out!!
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am on day 16 of the 17 day diet and loving it! i'd love to have anyone else doing it add me as a friend so we can support each other!