Any Baby Mamas

Options
Hello,
I just had my third daughter 12 days ago. I am breastfeeding and I know that will help in the long run but I really want to get to a normal weight out of the obese and overweight range. I am looking to make friends in a similar boat. Hopefully we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    There is a group called Moms with Babies.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    and there is a food diary entry for breastfeeding. gives you extra cals to account for breastfeedng.
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I had my daughter 7 weeks ago by emergency section then had to have another emergency operation due to hemorrhaging... I got given the all clear to do light exercise yesterday. I'm looking to drop 10-14lbs in the next 4 weeks but long term a lot more.

x
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I had my daughter May 22nd (she'll be 3 weeks tomorrow) - my second c-section (I have a two year old also). Can't exercise yet, but working on my diet..
  • MrsMajor87
    MrsMajor87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter 6 months ago and the breastfeeding helped so much. Add me if you want :)
  • HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great info. I will add all of you. Thanks.
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had my 2nd baby on the 21st May, I was goodish leading up to the birth with eating healthy & exercising up until week 38, but since her birth + breastfeeding on demand everything has gone out the window! I'm looking to lose this baby weight sensibly with ideas & support from other mummies that understand..any new mums can add me! :)