how to put the 30 day Shredd into exercise tracker?

Options
I did the 30 day shredd level 1 today (and all I have to say is IT KICKED MY BUTT!!! I LOVE IT!!!), how do I put it in the exercise tracker?? Do I have to break it all down??

Thanks

Replies

• Jenny421
    Options
    I was also having trouble tracking my Shakeology 30 minute cd. Couldnt figure out how to add it to my exercise...
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I log it under circuit training general. Although my HRM gives me between 260 and 300 cals for level 1 and around 370 for levels 2 and 3. I'm 5ft 9.5 and 157 lbs if that helps
  • carrieann8080
    Options
    A lot of people just put it in as 25 minutes of circuit training...that is what I do :) It is a great workout isn't it?! Level 2 still kicks my rear and I have not attempted level 3...I have watched it and it is intimidating....Jillian is even winded in that one!
  • farmjohnson
    Options
    I just put it under circut training (general). Although it is probably worth more calories than that.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the same thing. Most of the time I put it in as half weight training and half low impact aerobics. I'd like to see input on how other people put it in.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I've only ATTEMPTED it so far, LOL... I am that out of shape, I can only last five minutes or so. Sad, I know. Anyhow, from my limited experience of using my HRM on this, I found "Aerobics, high impact" to be fairly accurate.
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    HRM reading + "Add Exercise" button.
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of level one right now, still loving it! I also log it as "circuit training". I love that it goes by so fast. I have the attention span of a 3 year old when it comes to working out, so this video has been perfect for me! Good luck fellow Shredders!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Keep it up sister! It gets easier I swear! Do what you can and you will be at level 3 in no time and looking and feeling great!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! For now I put it under circuit training but not sure that wil lstill apply when I move up to level 2 since that will be harder.....
    I get bored easy with exercising so I really like the 20 minutes!! Can't wait to start seeing results!!