T25/p90x3/21day progress

Options
Stephiestephs
Stephiestephs Posts: 132 Member
Hey all! I always scoured the boards here for inspiration and result pictures for home DVD workout results, so I thought I would post my progress for others. These are from 1 round of t25 and I am still in the last block of p90x3 using 21 day fix meal plan.

Ok we'll I can't upload my pictures lol help me wtf

Replies

• Stephiestephs
    Options
    4bc42a6e-7a4c-411b-af93-05b450dceeb0.jpg
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress. BIG difference. Congratulations!!
  • Stephiestephs
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Super! Such a big change in so few days!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!
  • devilangel23
    devilangel23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where can I find info on T25/p90x3/21 day meal plan?
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation!!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you look great!! I'm just about to finish week 2 of T25, so got a bit of a way to go - but will post results once complete! Keep going you look amazing!
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I always scoured the boards here for inspiration and result pictures for home DVD workout results, so I thought I would post my progress for others. These are from 1 round of t25 and I am still in the last block of p90x3 using 21 day fix meal plan.

Ok we'll I can't upload my pictures lol help me wtf

Thank you :) I am in my first week of T25 and i love it!! I have insanity but, i just can manage to get up before 4:00 am to work out... and time wise I only have about 30-35 mins! im hoping when i finish this I will be able to put the alarm back a little more and start insanity!
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    4bc42a6e-7a4c-411b-af93-05b450dceeb0.jpg

amazing job!!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Wow nice transformation! What time frame is this?
  • Stephiestephs
    Options
    Thanks all! I started in February. Loss was slow at first a lot of up and down actually until I introduced 21 day meal plan, i eas staying in calorie foal but maybe was eating too much sugar and fats? IDK.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!