What a dfference a year has made!

Options
Today I went hiking in the snow for an hour with my hubby. Probably doesn't sound like much to some but for me it was quite an accomplishment. Last yeat at this time I couldn't even walk around Wal-Mart for 5 minutes without finding a bench to sit on. I also had to be dropped off at the front door because there was no way I could walk across the parking lot! I started this journey on May 1st and to date have lost 177 lbs. I need to lose at least another 125 but I know I can because this is not a diet, it's a new life!

Replies

• phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    That is awesome! You should be so very proud!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well done that's an amazing accomplishment - you should be very proud of what you have achieved already. Well done you have inspired me :)
  • thedragonissue
    Options
    wow... never posted before but had to... awesome.
  • steve007red
    Options
    amazing, keep going , inspiration to everyone trying to do the same ...you will get there , but then you know that!!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    That's great!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. That is amazing weight loss. Funny how something other people take for granted we appreciated.
    Great job in your new lifestyle.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... you are doing such a fabulous job. Keep up the good work, you are such an inspiration to others.
  • teacupteacher
    teacupteacher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! How inspriing!!! Keep up the great work.
  • harperlarper
    Options
    thats fantastic, well done!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    I am very proud of you!! I am feeling really happy! It is like you got your life back and you decide what to do with it! Today I will go for a bike ride because I CAN!!! Good job dear! :):):):):)
  • dewittmom
    Options
    I admire your persiverance and discipline. You inspire me ;)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    OMG! How inspirational!!!! That is so amazing!!!!! I'm so happy for you and you deserve all of the happiness in the world! :o) Love it!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wow what a progress, amazing!:)
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! Keep it up!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    How incredible!!!! CONGRATS to you for not only losing so much weight, but realizing that this is a NEW LIFESTYLE and completely NEW YOU! Keep up the hard work!!! :heart:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What you've been doing is extremely impressive. I hope you're very very proud and send all the best for the (smaller!) second stretch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!