Knee Problems?

Options
Low impact cardio is hard to do, for me anyway, because I feel like I am not doing as much. Like swimming. Apparently it is a great workout, but I don't feel a thing! Am I doing something wrong? What types of workouts can be done with very little impact on the knees?

Replies

• farewellantic
    Options
    Great website, thanks!
  • katzkan
    Options
    I also have knee problems, and have the same question. Thanks for the weblink. I'll check it out! Kathy
  • I have bad knee's as well (right one is pretty bad, grinds/pops all day) and it's a problem with how my knee cap sits in my knee. I find that spin class works well for me...damn these knee's of mine though
  • farewellantic
    Options
    There is a spin class here in town, but I always seem to miss it! I will have to give it a go!
  • There is a spin class here in town, but I always seem to miss it! I will have to give it a go!

I love going to spin class, such a good workout, time seems to fly and the instructors where I go are awesome..I go to 4 a week now
  • katzkan
    Options
    I find pilates not too hard on this gimpy knee of mine (3 surgeries, etc..). I'm able to use a stationary bike, but not the elliptical..which was my fav