Trying this again

Options
JoanaMHill
JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
Joined this site back in December and did pretty well fora while. And then life happened. So now I'm in a new place with a new job and things are starting to settle down, so I'm hoping to be on here again and get some support in getting to that goal and beyond!

Replies

• decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome
  • dreamer48216
    Options
    Welcome! I'm right there with you. We can do this!!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Me too! Back to logging on MFP since Monday. Hoping I stick with it this time.
  • sweetnspicy1991
    sweetnspicy1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There's always a second chance to try again. Im just starting over as well :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad couple of months on here due to surgery which has prevented me exercising/training, however I feel like I'm getting the focus back and having originally lost over 70lbs and successfully maintained that for over a year and a half I like to think I have something to offer should you guys feel fit to throw me a request.

Be warned I do talk rubbish the majority of time so no surprises as you've been told haha.
  • appstate824
    appstate824 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's definitely hard when "life happens." I was doing well for a while but things just got too busy for me and I was becoming obsessive about logging every single thing...so, 6 months later, I'm back! Day 2 now. We're all in this together! You can do it!
  • chaoticlove
    chaoticlove Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too! Joined weight watchers on line for 3 months and it's a good program but I prefer knowing what my actual calories are. Stay with it!
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm back to logging as well. Good luck, we can do this! :smile:
  • gregre04
    gregre04 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm back as well, just had surgery so I need to track my eating so I don't gain any weight. Add me as a friend if you like.