30 day shred experiment

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
So, i've decided to take 30 days out of my life to devote it entirely to JM's 30 day shred. Why? I want to see what type of results I will get from that program, and that program alone. I'm currently on level 1 - Day 4 and plan to do each level for 10 days to complete my 30. Has anyone else done this experiment before? I'm not so sure I'm going to lose WEIGHT from this program. Will i tone? possibly!

Anyone here have a success story to share? Anyone complete the program? Results? Were you doing other cardio/exercise with it or strictly this? I'm curious to see how everyone else has done with it.

Replies

• JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on level one day 8. I still can't get through the entire thing without taking a breather or dropping my hand weights. I don't know if I'm going to be ready to go to level 2 by day 10. We shall see. I just do it everyday and take it one day at a time!
  • anihop
    anihop Posts: 18
    Options
    I am also interested to hear from others on the 30 Day Shed.
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I too am curious about how well it works, I've been thinking about getting it to add some more variety into my exercise. I'll be watching this thread!
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I dont have a success story but im also doing the 30 day shred dvd. Im on level 1-day 5. At day 10 im going to go to level 2 just like you. I hope you have good results and experience with the 30 day shred dvd:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im doing just the 30 day Shred and of course watching what I'm eating. Hoping for some results!! I will update with my results as I weigh in weekly.