Need Feedback On Taking Plexus Products

Options
Hello, my name is Tasha, I have just started Plexus drink and I need to know how it works. Please Help me out.:smile:

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    My sister is using the drink mix and it seems to help her....she says she is not as hungry when it's time to eat. She also started walking for exercise and she has lost some weight and looks better. I have thought about using it but really can't afford it so I am just drinking plain water before my meals and counting calories and exercising.

Let me know how it works for you if you do decide to try it.
  • gonein14days
    gonein14days Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I too have been sucked into the Plexus world by a friend. It does give me energy if I take the pills. That's really all I have seen it do for me. I took it to my doctor, who I trust unconditionally, she said she can totally see how it might help with weight loss. There were a couple of ingredients that she said would be good for you, but she told me I was wasting my money. People taking, and selling, it are very optimistic, it's like a constant commercial when you talk to them. I personally think I can find things that keep my hunger down and give me energy. I hope that helps. Emily
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are going to get a lot of people on here who are going to be VERY ANTI-ANYTHING OTHER THAN EATING NORMAL PORTIONS AND EXERCISING!

Regardless of that, I love Plexus. I had trained for 5 half marathons and watched my food intake like a crazy person and maintained my weight. I started Plexus at the start of Lent and have lost over 20 lbs and my husband who started the same time as me has lost over 40.

Starting it was the smartest thing for ME on a lot of levels...health and financially, as I am also an ambassador.

But I do still count calories and watch what I eat. It's not a quick fix and a miracle aid that makes you think you can eat whatever...it does just what the name says...it makes you slim and accelerates the process.
  • jess_9981
    jess_9981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It didn't work for me for some odd reason. But has worked for my sis, her boss, and my friend. If you go to their website, it should tell you the instructions on how to take it. If that doesn't work for you, then try drinking after food.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Why blow your money when you can create a calorie deficit for free and get the same results???
  • jess_9981
    jess_9981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YUP, YUP...........I'm just using MFP and counting my calories. WOOOOOHOOo! Almost to my 1st goal weight.
    Why blow your money when you can create a calorie deficit for free and get the same results???