Back on the wagon...

Options
Hi, my name is Lesley :)

I joined MFP back in March but kept falling off the wagon. I am determined to stay on it this time, and finally become healthy!

I'm 32 and weigh 199. I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is somewhere between 120-125, which is what I used to be before a 70lb gain due to antidepressants over the last year or so. I am looking for someone to check in with daily (or multiple times daily), to hold me accountable and motivate me. In return, I will do the same :)

I will be mixing cardio (hopefully 10K training and definitely some dance/aerobics/etc), weight training, and want to try yoga, as well as healthy eating.

Replies

• JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as far as falling off the wagon, though I did because I moved and got a new job and didn't have a very stable life for a while. Now that sanity is returning I'm hoping to return to this. I'll add yahoo and maybe we can help each other out!
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    We are already friends on MFP, but if you need someone to talk to or hold you accountable I am down. I have stayed strong with my workouts for about a month now and I have been doing insanity for two weeks. We can motivate each other if you want!