just started my iet today and already

Options
I feel so hungry and like I want to pigg out.... arrrrggggghhh!!!!! What shall I do? xx

Replies

• Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    for that reason, keep some 90 calorie bars and some fresh fruit at the house. My favorite go to snack to help those cravings are melon
  • echojuly28
    Options
    I JUST STARTED TODAY TOOO!!!! i just keep telling myself... gotta make it through the night! lol ... i drink alot of water, but then it gets kinda boring so i do crystal light. 5 calories and it tastes excellent. like your cheating and i have a super sweet tooth! it doesn't taste like artificial sweetner at all ;0)
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    What have you eaten today? You need to make sure you're balancing your carbs, fats and proteins. Right now carbs are going to give you energy, and fats and proteins will help you feel full and sated. Also begin incorporating more fiber into your diet, but slowly so that you don't get upset tummy.
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    for that reason, keep some 90 calorie bars and some fresh fruit at the house. My favorite go to snack to help those cravings are melon

Thank you hun, I have ate 10 satsumas but not getting the same fulfilment as I would if it was chocolate. xx
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    I JUST STARTED TODAY TOOO!!!! i just keep telling myself... gotta make it through the night! lol ... i drink alot of water, but then it gets kinda boring so i do crystal light. 5 calories and it tastes excellent. like your cheating and i have a super sweet tooth! it doesn't taste like artificial sweetner at all ;0)

Where do you get that from? xx
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    I have no idea, about protein fats carbs etc.. xx
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way when I started a month and a half ago and I learned if I ate 5 smaller meals closer together I wouldnt be hungry all the time.

Also you need to distinguish if you are "hungry" or just bored. If you are truly hungry your body is telling you that you arent getting enough nutrients. Remember its not about quantity but quality of food you need to be eating.
  • bridetobe111111
    Options
    I felt the same way when I started a month and a half ago and I learned if I ate 5 smaller meals closer together I wouldnt be hungry all the time.

Also you need to distinguish if you are "hungry" or just bored. If you are truly hungry your body is telling you that you arent getting enough nutrients. Remember its not about quantity but quality of food you need to be eating.

I'm all confused, I am getting hunger pains and stomach grumbling so I am assuming I am hungry. xx