who else is turning the big 40?

Options
Hi all

Just saw someone who wrote in a post about turning 40 in a couple of weeks......

SO AM I! :drinker:

Is there anyone else just starting out here and turning the 4-0?? (or just turning the big 4-0!)

Fit and Fab at Forty!! As the saying goes. :wink:

I was hoping to be F&F for my 40th but, hey, noones perfect.....at least I will be F&F before 41 :laugh:

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'll be celebrating the 17th anniversary of my 40th Birthday on July 31st.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you !!

And Yay ! Me ! I'll be 40 on 3/25. And I'm going to be at a loss of 40lbs. My goal was 40 by 40 !! And I'm down 24, and I have 16 to go. I know I can do that in 74 days !!! I hope to blow by it.
  • kafff
    kafff Posts: 14
    Options
    Yep, March!! I'm hoping to drop a few pounds before hand but like you said, at least I'll be fit in my 40's :)
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I do in July. Trying to forget about it. :(
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I WISH!!!!! My 52nd is 3/31!!! Happy 40th to you all!!!
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I turned 40 in September and I'm getting married this June. Not only do I want to lose weight so I'll be beautiful and fit bride, but I also want to be hot in my 40's!!!!
  • dbradley99
    Options
    I turn 40 this year in March. I am determined to treat my body better than I did the first 40 years of my life :love:

This is the year for me...I promised myself I would be fit and healthy by forty. And yes...I want to be hot too!!!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    It's my last year in my 30's... but my plan is to be smokin' hawt by 40
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I'll be celebrating the 17th anniversary of my 40th Birthday on July 31st.

ha! Happy 40th + 17 in July!!

:drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i just turned forty jan.2nd.
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    i just turned forty jan.2nd.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE 2ND!! :flowerforyou:
  • zionwave
    zionwave Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 40 March 21rst this year! I am not F&F either but well on my way! Its great to be able to interact with others that are likeminded! Good luck!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Me too! (mid Feb)

I will be embracing 40 rather than it embrace me!!! I have a Fab 40 list to accomplish from the day I turn 40 til the day I turn 41. These thing will be done with family and friends. One is learning how to kayak My friend says there is a mechanical bull ride for me in there somewhere! I am turning 40...not 20!!! lol

Happy Birthday to all! This is our year!!!

Goaliema
  • Scott_J_martin
    Scott_J_martin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I Turned the big 40 3 weeks ago. Maybe thats why i want to loose the weight and fit back into my hyper colour t-shirt