Music-Favorite work-out song???!!!

I need some new ones to download! Ideas please!

Replies

• Knife Party: Haunted House
    Kill the Noise: Black Magic
    Skrillex: Recess

OH OH OH and listen to Too Many Zooz: F Note. BEST WORKOUT MUSIC EVAR!
  • bigblondewolf
    bigblondewolf Posts: 268 Member
    If you're looking for something catchy and also a bit motivational I like both "Hall of Fame" - The Script and "Anything" - Hedley
  • JAMIE5504
    JAMIE5504 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks!! Keep 'em coming if you think of more. :happy:
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Right now I'm really into The City by The 1975. I end pacing myself to the beat of the song without meaning to
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Sabotage (Beastie Boys), Bawitdabawa (Kid Rock), Bad Reputation (Joan Jett), Bleed It Out (Linkin Park), Fancy (Iggy Azalea)
  • If you're looking for something catchy and also a bit motivational I like both "Hall of Fame" - The Script and "Anything" - Hedley

Everybody said boy don't go any higher
    Uh uh, FUK THAT
    I can do ANYTHING
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Right now I'm really into The City by The 1975. I end pacing myself to the beat of the song without meaning to

Awesome song. I'm also still addicted to Chocolate (the song, not the food. Ok, the food too.)
  • JAMIE5504
    JAMIE5504 Posts: 7 Member
    AWESOME!!! Yes, I can see "Anything" going to the top of the list....and Beastie Boys~how have they already not been on my list??!! Thanks Enderman too...loving those beatS! You ALL rock!!!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    I'm a walking cliche - Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Not really a favorite song but I really dig Metallica, AC/DC, Eminem, T.I. and Brantley Gilbert when I work out. Strange mix of music, I'm sure. :flowerforyou:
  • pythonsweb
    pythonsweb Posts: 49 Member
    Barny: I love you, you love me....
  • laurjcav
    laurjcav Posts: 3
    Any Beastie Boys...lately I've been into lots of mashups lately, and just about anything crossed over with AWOLNATION's "Sail" is amazing. There's one with "Ice Ice Baby" that is surprisingly catchy with a great beat.

"Come With Me Now" by KONGOS, "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk (most Daft Punk gets me going, actually).
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Determined by Mudvayne! !
  • anything Lady Gaga! Americano really gets my feet moving. Most of the songs of hers really can get me moving good. So can Pitbull.
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Mackelmore - Thrift Store was the beginning song of a workout playlist I downloaded from RockmyRun.. I loved it!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Not really a favorite song but I really dig Metallica, AC/DC, Eminem, T.I. and Brantley Gilbert when I work out. Strange mix of music, I'm sure. :flowerforyou:

THIS minus country. Country is in no way pump up music for me lol
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    How about, SlipKnot, OTEP, Butcher Babies, Korn, Disturbed. I need heavy music to work out to!
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    I really like Pompei or something like that for cardio. Lift Me Up by Five Finger Death Punch or something similar for lifting.
  • acoolmom3
    acoolmom3 Posts: 16
    Raise Your Glass - Pink

Country Girl Shake It For Me - Luke Bryan

Get Me Some of That - Thomas Rhett