*Snowflakes to Sunshine* 1st Weigh-in PROGRESS!

Options

Replies

• akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the updates...that's a lot of data to sort through and I appreciate your efforts. It's nice to have such a great group to be motivated by and be accountable to...
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    That is very powerful! WE ROCK! Thanks for breaking it down!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to push it harder next week...It will not be only one pound....I am hoping to see three pounds down!!!!;-)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Congrats to us all!! Awesome job and awesome job to the biggest loser also!! This is an awesome group!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

At this rate by June 1st we will have lost well over 1000 pounds!

Thanks to Krystal B her efforts in organizing this group. Thanks to Eyesee for organizing the charts and breakdown. We really appreciate all your efforts!:flowerforyou:
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to do this!! I really appreciate it!!! hopefully i can make it to the "on track" list this week!!!

Yes, I appreciate it too! It really puts some fire under my butt to do my best! Thanks!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for putting this together. Is hoping to do better this week but TOM is this week so IDK usually I maintain or am up. Going to work out (normally am lazy this week) and drink extra water hopefully that will help.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! We are doing AWESOME!!! I am so proud of everyone participating. Keep inspiring each other and motivating yourselves each day. One day at a time...no stopping now...push through and know that your hard work WILL pay off!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Keep up the great work!! :)
  • bhonniered
    Options
    It is amazing that in just one week we have accomplished so much! :drinker:
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW how amazing for us to see where we are going and how far we have gone!!! love it and thanks to you both for taking the time to do this!!! It is very much appreciated!!! :)) loves it!!!! :)) We can do this!!!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yay - I'm on track. What a great illustration!!! Love it :)
  • eff8710
    eff8710 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday...it was a busy weekend, we're renovating one of our bathrooms! I put it on the weigh in post, and on the googledocs!!

1lb down! Kickin it into high gear this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sstewart36
    Options
    I thight I posted that I was 210.2 as of last Friday. But now I am 208.6. am I suppose to put it on the share site. can you forward me that link again
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My weight for 1/7 was 238, no change. I was sick all week so I stayed in bed lol
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    why am I on the "didnt weigh in list"? I posted my weight in the original thread on Sunday.

I maintained this week and didn't lose or gain anything.

Here's the link showing I weighed in this week: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144860--snowflakes-to-sunshine-weigh-in-1?page=8#posts-2029156

I'm on page 8 half way down

EDIT: oh I see why. I did weigh in. The progress post was posted before I posted my weight on Sunday. We had a blizzard this weekend and I didn't have access to the internet much.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I love seeing my name in a shout-out :)
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i'm so happy 2 be in the top, hoping for some loss again this week. Good job everyone & thx krys :happy:
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Looking at this motivates me! Thank you so much! I need to get my butt into geer!
  • dkbstill
    Options
    Dkbstill is still in this thing. I weighed in on Friday, but posted in wrong place I guess. Starting weight 194 pounds 1st weigh in 189.5 pounds.