Thanks for the motivation and support MFP!

Shamrock40
Shamrock40 Posts: 264
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I've only been on this site for a week, but I've dropped 4.5 lbs and have been feeling really great. Today, I ALMOST fell into my old snacking habits because I was hungry (ok, starving!) even after I'd had lunch and a snack. I haven't really had that problem until today, so I jumped on here and looked at my progress so far, started reading through a few posts and had another small snack, which I ate slowly and drank a lot of water. Was I completely satisfied with my snack and water? No, not really. But I could see "on paper" what I've accomplished so far, and read other people's success stories. I totally lost the compulsion to undo all of last week's hard work with 20 minutes of total calorie and carb loading.

So I survived until dinner time and will still have enough calories left for an after dinner snack.

Sigh.

Crisis averted. Yay me!

Replies

• :-) good work!
  • i must be ur friend! its like i was reading something i wrote!!!
    U GO GIRL!!! U DID IT!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

i am gonna friend u......we can do this together!!!!!

:) jen
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    i so totally agree...i get the exact same way, my time is in the evenings after supper, i keep looking at the mfp message boards and i see the things i go through everyday.. keep up the awesome work add me as a friend we can support one another...
This discussion has been closed.