I'm new... looking for some friends!

Options
:flowerforyou: I just weighed in @ 225 the other day! It's officially time for me to lose this weight! Looking for some friends in the same shoes...

Replies

• lonit73
    Options
    Im also new and would love to be friends I weighed in at 245 and am in the same boat as you:wink:
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for online friends too :-) please add me!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im in the same boat as you. Im 221.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! This is a great site! I'll add ya :)
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Me too! WELCOME! You will love this site!
  • luckymommy
    luckymommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I am 206 lbs, but not for long!
  • Mychie40
    Options
    you can never have too many supportive friends...I started last Monday officially. I gave up regular soda though September 13th, 2010..which helped lose 10 pounds just for doing that..It took about 2 weeks to enjoy a diet drink..but it was worth the 10 pound lose!!! My first start weight...way back then was 212.
  • gummi212
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a post-holiday grand realization! I've never been over 200 (don't get me wrong...I did hit 198 6 or 8 years ago), but hopped on my Wii for the first time in forever, found out I now qualify as "obese" and topped out at 210. I'm already 6 pounds down since I started on this site two weeks ago. I'm tired of my clothes not fitting and I refuse to spend any money on more clothes until I can fit back in a 14.
  • Random1986
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well! Looking for some motivational people as friends to kick my butt into gear! It's time for this gal to be able to fit into her wedding dress!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    LETS BE FRIENDS!!! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!!! LETS GET OUR BODIES HEALTHY AS EVER!!!

FRIEND ME!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • noelani123
    noelani123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for about two weeks. I am struggling with why I can't find a weight loss that will work for me and hopefully, this site will help. I love the way this site is set up and how user friendly it is. I look forward to giving this a shot. I am getting married on March 5th and I hope to lose at least 15 lbs by the end of February. So far, I am not having too much luck, but with support and hard work, I hope to reach my goal. Good luck to you all and feel free to add me as a friend. I look forward to this change in my life.