Smaller Ring Size

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
My wedding set has been pretty loose for a bit now, but recently I have been afraid that it was going to fall off. I finally made it to the jewelry store last night and I went from a size 8 1/2 to a size 7! I get to pick them up on Thursday and I am so happy!! My wedding set was a size 7 when I picked it out and I had to get it sized up before I could even wear it. I am excited and my next step is getting a link or 2 out of my metal band watch.:bigsmile:

Replies

• dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!:flowerforyou:
  • atampa
    atampa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's great! good work it must feel so good.
  • nicoleben
    Options
    ohhh thats great!! my engagement ring is super loose on me now as well. i dont know if its the cold weather or what, but it decided all of a sudden it wants to spin on me :( My wedding band has been ordered and its a much smaller size, so im hoping its just the weather, i already had it sized once and they said if i keep resizing the band it will get very thin!!!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job- congrats!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are the little things that really show how much hard work you've put in :)

Mine is way to lose as well. I had to take it off and put it away, when it almost came off when i was washing my hands. Have to get it resized too :)
  • twinbabies56
    Options
    Wow. That must feel great!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! :o)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! WTG!!!:)
  • gypsyrosedog
    Options
    Very inspiring...this is one of my goals I actually need to keep in mind...fitting into my wedding rings!
  • cantyd
    cantyd Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job!!:smile:
  • lprewett86
    lprewett86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling I'm sure.. I can't wait to be there :) Congrats!
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! My engagement ring was snug when I first got it sized, and now it fits perfect. But my wedding is this September, and I want to lose another 50 lbs by then, so I'm sure it'll get loose. That is one thing that will keep me in check after I'm married, I hope!! Being able to wear my rings...
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome milestone!!:drinker:
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Fantastic!

I have made it one of my goals to get into my wedding/engagement rings. I did get them re-sized last year because I hadn't worn them since the birth of our first kid (8 yrs ago) but I put on more weight and now they don't fit again :sad:

My hubby had to get a new ring this year for our 10yr Anniversary because his had worn down to a very thin band!
  • babyfat11
    Options
    Great Work! That must feel so good!
  • lisamaria63
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go! This is very exciting!:flowerforyou:
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I recently had mine sized down from a 9.5 to a 7.5!! Oh what a great feeling that was!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!