I'm new just started Saturday

Options
:smile: HI im Carey and Im new I love this site. I have never really understood the counting of calories or even dieting for that matter and I find this site to be so helpful, I feel really confident that I will reach my goal. What about you how are you all today?

Replies

• oct092004
    Options
    welcome! We stated last week as well and we all love it, at my job and home
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I LOVE THIS SITE! It makes me feel great to come on here and have some great friends to encourage me. Good luck on your journey! :wink:
  • gummi212
    Options
    Hi Carey! I'm fairly new too. Same boat as you...always knew what I should and shouldn't be eating, but had a hard time tracking calories. I've only been on here for two weeks and I'm already down 6 pounds. Good luck!
  • mistym1967
    Options
    Hi Carey,

I'm new too this past weekend. I can't believe how much information is on the site along with all the wonderful people...real people that have the same struggles as myself. Glad you found your way to us.

Misty :happy:
  • punkyrooster15
    Options
    i started this past friday and i love the site too! it's really easy and helpful. i'm a busy girl on the go and its super easy for me to add foods/ exercises quickly and keep track of it all. i don't have any friends on here yet except my boyfriend who i convinced to join too! so if anyone wants a new friend, add me! good luck!