Tentative Hullo

Options
Hullo...I'm new on these boards,but need to change.Having lived in dresses and
leggings all winter I had my "oh that fat now"moment this morning,my jeans wouldn't
even go over my hips and I normally(used to)wear them with a belt.After stepping on the scales and realising I've put on 3stone,I joined Mfp.So for now my goal is get back in those jeans.Any motivation along the way would be much appreciated :-)

Replies

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've also just joined after a VERY similar moment a couple of weeks ago when checking through my holiday clothes. I had a maxi dress 2 years ago that was loose on me but I couldn't get over my bust! I also live in tunic dresses and leggings.
    Maybe we can help motivate each other :-)
  • pigtoprincess
    pigtoprincess Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tunic dresses and leggings. I am not alone!!
    We can do this! Good luck on your journeys
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I ALSO live in tunic dresses and leggings!! haha. wearing one right now in fact. We got this you guys!! don't let that cookie control your life!!!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all, maybe you should start a "Tunic Dress and Leggings" Group!" :wink:
  • Blobbyblelly
    Options
    Knew I wouldn't be alone in tunic dress & leggings,feeling determined I'll get back in those jeans.Kind of have a goal now too as we are going on holiday with the inlaws in Aug,I'm not going to be 'auntie needs a rest' but come on then,where next :laugh:
    We can all do this...go us!:flowerforyou:
  • Katrina_O_M
    Options
    Good luck to you! I knew I was gaining weight but I finally decided to do something about it as I can't get into my shorts for the summer so I'm sweltering in too-tight jeans and t-shirts! I refuse to buy new, bigger clothes so I'll have to shrink instead! I'm a week back into eating sensibly and it's working already but I can't find my belt that I had to put away a couple of weeks ago as it was too small. Need it again now!