Online Workout Buddy

Options
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being online workout buddies? For me, this means we create a workout to do together, do it by ourselves in our respective areas, then keep in touch daily to see how each other's workout went. For the record, I'm not very fit yet, so it would help if my buddy wasn't either. My trainer and I are in competition to see who can lose 10 pounds faster. (Don't ask or criticize. She is really very great.)

Replies

• jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Have you considered finding a local workout buddy? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles. With a database of over 8,000 weight loss centers, 6,000 gyms, thousands of parks and trails, and over 100,000 upcoming events (all searchable by zip code) there is a lot to enjoy. You can find a buddy at WannaBuddy.com, I did!
  • roxiistarcapistrano
    Options
    I was just thinking that I want a workout buddy.... I'd rather it be online just because, I like doing workouts by myself and stranger danger ;) lol
  • dobberduck
    dobberduck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you found one yet?
    I am open to miscellaneous "at home workouts". I currently jog (15-25 miles a week) as my main workout, but I definitely need to be doing more resistance type workouts. Let me know your ideas :)