Advocare How long?

Options
I was looking at trying the advocare more to help tone/tighten. I am at a slump in cardio and am not losing anymore fat. I was told to do the 10 day cleanse and then do Catalyst and max 3. If this is true how does it work and how long do you stay on it. both bottles only last 2 weeks so is that all I need or do you need a month supply? I am already on a very low carb diet and that alone helped me lose my last 10lbs.

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Do you know an Advocare Advisor? If so I would ask them. Personally I would do the Cleanse and then follow that up with Catalyst and MNSe.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I was looking at trying the advocare more to help tone/tighten. I am at a slump in cardio and am not losing anymore fat. I was told to do the 10 day cleanse and then do Catalyst and max 3. If this is true how does it work and how long do you stay on it. both bottles only last 2 weeks so is that all I need or do you need a month supply? I am already on a very low carb diet and that alone helped me lose my last 10lbs.

Advocare is a bunch of overpriced supplements. If someone tells you to do a cleanse, you know know they are either full of it or trying to make some money off you
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I was on the 10 day cleanse followed up with the 14 days thing (making it the 24 day challenge) I continued to use Catalyst afterwards, but I found that taking catalyst and working out caused me to be lightheaded and shaky. Nearly to the point where I would pass out during a workout. I wouldn't recommend it. There are better options for you.
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I use the Advocare and have for years (also a distributor but only so I can get the discount on the products). Yes, some are just overpriced versions of what you can get at GNC.

Everyone is going to get different results. I've used the Max3 and didn't see much result. It's really just a metabolism booster. The cleanse....meh, it was OK. Again, didn't see much result. I think Metamucil would be just as effective :-)

I really like the Spark - good energy w/ out the crash - and usually drink one on most days. I aso find the Spark helps with my carb cravings for some reason. I also use the Catalyst and the Argenine Extreme. I can tell a difference with endurance and weight loss when I'm on them, however I only take them before a workout. I'm not taking either of those on a daily basis. Another product I really like of theirs is the Amplify AT. If you're looking for a good anti-oxidant then you might want to try it. I can tell a huge difference in my skin when I don't take it.

If you don't have a distributor and have some questions about the products I can give you the name of one of my trainers who has been a distributor for years and has tried most (if not all) the products at some point. I'm sure he can answer questions and figure out what product is best for you. If you'd like his name and number send me a message and I'll give it to you.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have only had bad experiences with Advocare. It usually made me so dizzy and shaky I couldn't do my work outs, and even when I pushed through it I got zero results. No supplement will help you achieve what your body can do naturally, save your money.
  • successandgoodhealth
    Options
    Hello, If you do the Max 3 its a 2 week course. It has half the caffeine of the other two MNS products. I have not come across anyone who has not felt and looked better on AdvoCare products. I take the Max 3 myself because I cant have as much caffeine. I feel great and know (for me) to take the pills10 min before I eat works better than the suggested 30. Just a question, why arent you going for the 24 Day Challenge? Great product!!!
    Heres my link to order any products you may need and please, contact me at successandgoodhealth@gmail.com

https://www.advocare.com/140514839/Products/default.aspx
  • successandgoodhealth
    Options
    I couldnt keep myself from replying to your comment as you must not know the product! Not only am I a distributor but i take the products and not only do I look better but I feel better. We get letters, emails from people that we have changed their lives, their cholesteral, blood sugar, their weight!!! Maybe you just dont like the product but talk badly just based on an opinion!