Hey!

scythia258
scythia258 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to this site after a friend introduced me to it.

I'm eighteen and I feel like this is a good time in my life to be getting in shape so that I won't ever be hampered by my weight or fitness level to a point where it'll stop me from doing something that I want to.

I mostly get my physical activity from outdoors activities -- I'm never cared for the idea of gyms or any sort of very repetitive task.

I'm certain this will be a great experience for me and I hope that I can be a supportive and positive member of the community.

Replies

• I'm new to this site after a friend introduced me to it.

I'm eighteen and I feel like this is a good time in my life to be getting in shape so that I won't ever be hampered by my weight or fitness level to a point where it'll stop me from doing something that I want to.

I mostly get my physical activity from outdoors activities -- I'm never cared for the idea of gyms or any sort of very repetitive task.

I'm certain this will be a great experience for me and I hope that I can be a supportive and positive member of the community.
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    So happy to have you! The people here have some awesome advice and suggestions.
    Take it one day at a time and you believe in yourself. You can do it!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Yay, I convinced you! Welcome to the site. :D
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    It is good to focus on this when you are young; it makes it easier to form good habits for your health. Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.