Just sharing... Exercise TV

juliana1977
juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Well today I decided to a little bit more cardio before Shred and looked thru Exercise TV. I was surprised, they have a lot of exercises, several different ones. They even have Shred level 1 and few more Jillian Michaels ones such as the boost metabolism one. If you have cable and if you cable company offer this channel please take a look at it! No more execuses for to not exercise, lol!!:wink: I did some kickboxing and merengue!

Replies

• They have dancing ones?! That's awesome, I'm always more likely to "work out" if it's not considered "working out" hah.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    My sister was just telling me about this earlier today! I'm going to have to check it out tomorrow morning! Thanks for the info/reminder :smile:
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    I looove exercise TV! I do the dance ones and Ive REALLY love the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout, but they have it labeled wrong now, and the workout they are calling the "last chance workout" is not really THE last chance workout. I keep checking back to see when they will get it right...no luck so far. But I agree...GREAT channel, and truly no excuse for avoiding working out when its sooo easy to just hit "play"!
  • jenn50
    jenn50 Posts: 81
    if have netflix there's also some stuff on there. stuff like dance yoga cardio a few good ones on there.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    if have netflix there's also some stuff on there. stuff like dance yoga cardio a few good ones on there.
    Awesome! Thanks for the tip! We have Netflix so I'll be checking that as well :smile:
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    LOOOVE Exercise TV!! I can attribute AT LEAST 60 lbs of my loss just to that channel!! For people who can't afford a gym membership, like myself, I HIGHLY recommend it! :bigsmile:
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    I found Exercise TV about a week ago! I LOVE it! I flip thru every day just to see what I might want to do that night. I'm actually going to be checking it in a bit for some stretching exercises. I have yet to try the dancing ones. I think they'd be fun but I'd have to be alone in the house and I'm never alone. lol
This discussion has been closed.