nsv THICK THIGHS!!

Options
mandag9008
mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
when i started this journey 3 years ago I weighed 194lbs. I also had 19" thighs:(.
currently I am 165lbs with get this 24" thighs! whatttttt.
also
43" bust/chest
36" waist
43" hips.
yay

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    So you want thick thighs?
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yay muscle! Well done!
  • mandag9008
    Options
    yes of course. think of volley ball player legs. thats my goal. Im trying to get to 25". but im also 5 foot 3. so i have short legs.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    That is great. Nothing like a nice pair of legs!
  • JenLakersFan
    JenLakersFan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    yes of course. think of volley ball player legs. thats my goal. Im trying to get to 25". but im also 5 foot 3. so i have short legs.

Ya I'm 4'11 (very short legs, woo! lol) and I have rather thick thighs myself.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    YAY for MUSCLES!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are embracing thick thighs! The countless "How can I shrink my thighs" posts are aggravating to say the least.

But I'm curious as to how you lost 30lbs yet gained 6" on each leg?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Good job ;)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Suddenly feel a need to measure my thighs - haven't done that in forever. Brb.

ETA: Oh, and congrats. Didn't mean to make this about me. :blushing:

:drinker:
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are embracing thick thighs! The countless "How can I shrink my thighs" posts are aggravating to say the least.

But I'm curious as to how you lost 30lbs yet gained 6" on each leg?
    i wonder too, how do you gain muscle eating at a deficit?
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    when i started this journey 3 years ago I weighed 194lbs. I also had 19" thighs:(.
    currently I am 165lbs with get this 24" thighs! whatttttt.
    also
    43" bust/chest
    36" waist
    43" hips.
    yay
    [/quote

Congratulations because it seems that thicker thighs is what you wanted. Well done! (On the other hand, I would be crying my eyes off...:sad: :sad: )
  • mandag9008
    Options
    i did alot of weight training. along with squats, the job i have is basically a medical lab job, We are required to lift alot. I lost alot of inches in my other areas. i had a great trainer. I also got a bigger booty. NO THIGH GAP! NO PROBLEM. it must be a southern thing lol. bc i have wide hips that i embrace as well.
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate my thick legs. Jeans NEVER fit right! Way to go on reaching your goals, though. :drinker:
  • MDF247
    MDF247 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've always had very strong, thick legs. I've been running seriously for 7-8 months now and now they are alarmingly thin for what I'm used to. At least I know where it went now. Glad you like it.
  • mandag9008
    Options
    i love it. i use to be very idk awkward about them. i was 138ish lbs in hs, so one day my friend was like your thin just very wide, i was embarrassed, but the older i got the more i realized that i loved my body. i just had to get use to the fact that i would always have "child bearing" hips. thanks mom lol. I have always wanted big thighs tho. although my ex didnt like them. But i didnt care. i kept working on them .
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    Options
    Awesome. I love thick shapely strong thighs too. I'm well on my way to getting them!!!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How you gain muscle and loose fat at the same time . http://scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options

How about you not waiting so hard and I give you mine - 26", trying to get them down to 24".
  • mandag9008
    Options
    hehe i would love 26" thighs yes please
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I have almost the same stats as you except I weigh 161 and have a 30.5 in waist. I love my curves.

Congratulations and embrace it. I love that your excited about your thick thighs!

Edit: ummmmmm scratch that my boobs aren't as big lol. But I am 5'3 24 in thighs and 43 in hips..oops read it wrong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!