Water bottle battle: Contigo vs Avex vs Camelback

Options
GO !

Replies

• bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like Contigo insulated bottles for everyday use. They cost a bit, but they take a lot of abuse and keep my water cold and clean tasting.

Camelback is indispensable during hikes, hunts, ski trips, etc.. Basically anytime that you need speed, agility and water. Pretty gay for everyday use though..

I don't personally use Avex. If I were to go Avex route, I would probably use a Vapur anti-bottle and try to save the planet while looking stylish and contemporary. Hahaha!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I decided on an Avex Wells :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I use Threadless, because they are so darn cute!
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Neither. I use Zulu and they are AMAZING. I will never go back. You know how if you leave water in some bottles they begin to taste weird? Well, this is glass, so it doesn't do that plus its BPA free. I learned recently, this taste is because of the chemicals in plastic seeping into the water - eww, no thank you. Also, it doesn't break......trust me, I've dropped them a thousand times.
  • ftroop94
    ftroop94 Posts: 1
    Options
    This reply is certainly a little late, but Contigo and Avex are manufactured by the same company. Ignite USA.
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have eaten it BAD while longboarding down a hill with my Contigo Autoseal in hand. Not only did it save me from breaking my right wrist, but it still lives to serve its function everyday. I say that's pretty darned good!