Home because of SNOW!!!!

Options
Well, I'm totally out of routine today since our school was closed where I work due to snow! I've been good all day (so far) but do you know how hard it is? I usually bake cookies and chill with the kidos, but today....no cookies :cry: I know I will be glad I resisted the temptation later, but for now...whew!! Going to try to dance away the cravings!

Replies

• MrsWise724
    Options
    We're in the same boat here. It's nice though because our OnDemand channel has kids workout videos so my daughter likes to do those and we get to workout together. She's usually at school, and I'm usually home alone, so it's actually kind of nice.

Enjoy your day and good luck dancing away the cravings! :)
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Totally feel your pain. I'm usually home most of the day (I work at home), but today school was cancelled, so he's home with me. On a normal day, I haven't had problems because I'm focused on work. But since I can't get much work done with him here, my equilibrium is completely gone. Doesn't help I'm PMSing. LOL
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Snowed in too. I did make cookies with kids and ate 220 calories worth! So you are one step ahead of me. :) then neighbor girl bought over girl scout cookies my husband ordered and didn't tell me. Will not open the box today. I usually workout every morning to have the calories to eat, but today was cancelled due to weather. Not sure tomorrow wont be the same. Trying to eat healthy besides the cookies and cappuchinos I had today.
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat here. It's nice though because our OnDemand channel has kids workout videos so my daughter likes to do those and we get to workout together. She's usually at school, and I'm usually home alone, so it's actually kind of nice.

Cool! What channel is that? or name of the show so I can search. THX

Snow is headed our way tomorrow morning.
  • MrsWise724
    Options
    COX Communications

OnDemand > FreeZone > Health & Wellness > Exercise TV
    or
    OnDemand > FreeZone > Kids > Activity TV > Hip Hop Dance Moves
  • nonchalantaka
    nonchalantaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I am glad I read this post. I use On Demand workouts for myself however did not realize there are kids workouts as well. I have been trying to get my 7 year to enjoy something to keep her moving during the winter months. I will have to check this out. She likes the Wii fit so that is helpful but doesn't use it as much as I thought she would.