I'm new to this!

Options
My name is Shahida, everyone calls me Shy for short. I'm trying this out, hoping to see results in a few weeks. Anyone have any tips and/or suggestions! I'm all ears!

Replies

• LCiprian
    Options
    Hi Shy! I'm Keisha! I'm new to this too and I simply LOVE it! I think the best thing about it is that it not only tracks the calories you've eaten but also the calories expunged from exercising. Then when you complete your totals for the day it tells you what your weight could potentially be in a certain number of weeks if you maintained that level of fitness; that truly helps to motivate me each day I close out my entries. If you have a phone that allows for the app add it; it is so convenient to track all of the calories right on your phone. GOOD LUCK!!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Welcome Shy-

Depending on Eating habits, exercise, and commitment; you may or may not see results in a few weeks. #1 thing is -- Don't get discouraged no matter what! If you have a bad day, bring on a lot of good days.

Best of luck!

-Rain
  • Shahida1019
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I'm starting Insanity today! I hope I can keep up. I'm not really as fit as I'd like to be, so I'm thinking this is going to be tough. But it's going to be so worth it! =)