ZUMBA!

Options
I just got back from my 60 minute Zumba class & let me tell you, I recommend it to anyone, especially those who enjoy dancing! A Zumba class will burn a few hundred calories while you're having a ton of fun!

Has anyone else tried Zumba? What'd you think!?

Replies

• hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am talking myself into going tomorrow night - I am a bit worried because I have not ever been a workout type person - hense why I am obese... It does sounds like fun :)
  • LadyCav04
    LadyCav04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got back from Zumba and burned 505 calories and had a BLAST! I wear a heart rate monitor to track my cals. There are people of all shapes, sizes, ages and dance levels. I'm kind of a "dorky" dancer, nobody cares!

Good luck & have fun!
  • gwenmacc
    Options
    I like it on the xbox kinnect, once I get more coordinated I'll venture outside my basement!
  • Ria619
    Ria619 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba, its a must. Gets you moving and you cant mess up, all you do is dance!!!
  • jlewis121186
    Options
    i love zumba...i have it for my wii, lol...gotta zumba even when you cant get to the gym, lol...
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a blast!!! I totally love Zumba! I have so much fun..but I am so exhausted when it is over :wink:
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've been going to a zumba class 2x a week since June and I look forward to it EVERY SINGLE day I do it. If i could do it every day I would. Definitely what brought me to loving exercise!
  • sweenah9
    Options
    Before Zumba, I thought I had rhythm & could dance but this class showed me how awkward I am but I wouldn't change it for the world! Love every second of it!

Definitely go to your class tomorrow!!!!!
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to my first zumba class tonight and loved it! Im a big girl and did not feel uncomfortable at all. There were all different types of people there. It is soo much fun and you dont realize what a workout it is. Im a little sore but excited to back.I wanted a change from my everyday workout.I just wish I knew how many calories I burnt.I used high impact aerobic to calculate my calories.Hopefully its close. Would definately recommend the class to anyone! I didnt feel out of place like I do at the gym.