New from NORTH CAROLINA :) Add me <3

Options
I am a 20 year old nursing student. Single mom of a beautiful 1 year old girl. Weight has really been an issue for me since about my freshman year of high school...BUT I was always pretty confident & always running around trying to be popular/center of attention so people would like me, think I was fun & cool. That way they would see that & not my weight. But since being in an abusive relationship, getting myself out, & having my daughter from that relationship...my body has really taken a beating & I'm not in sociable high school anymore, so being center of attention/putting together fun things just doesn't work anymore. People see my outside & that's what they judge me on. That's all they have to judge me on until they really get to know me. My body hasn't changed just from having a baby, but from depression & a major change in lifestyle.

:) ADD ME! Want to make some new connections & friends. Need some motivation & to interact with people feeling just as I am <3

Replies

• millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    added :-) Good luck.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    adding! welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will be adding you. Way to take control of your life in all aspects. The site is great and the people are really supportive. We are all in this together. Give a shout if you need support.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    LOVE YOU!!!!! MWAH!!!! We will do this together!
  • tnmomof4
    Options
    I will be adding you. Good luck!