Anyone want to be friends?? :)

Options
Hello MFP world! :)

I'm Claire, and relatively new to MFP. Feeling a little lonely as I've got no friends on here and motivation would be appreciated at times!

Please feel free to add me! Anyone else in the same boat?

x

Replies

• Holls88UK
    Holls88UK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Hollie :) I will add you as a friend now x
  • claireypopsx
    Options
    Great! Hi Hollie :) thank you :) xx
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    I totally understand - friends on here can certainly help with motivation one way or the other. I will add you now too.
  • claireypopsx
    Options
    Thanks Glossysweets :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back into the groove, I don't mind receiving a request
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I like friends! I'm an old timer here, feel free to friend me!
  • phishhead1
    Options
    you can never have too many friends. Hello all
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may send me a FR!
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I hjave a pretty supportive group of MFPers for friends, I have sent you a friend request if you'd like to join.
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just got rid of a lot of people who weren't very consistent or the people who never log on anymore, lol. I'm always up for new friends. Request sent :wink:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Do not under an circumstances add me. I do not want any more friends
  • firefly1017
    Options
    i am also looking for friends to help me stay motivated! i will add you :)
  • qtina67
    qtina67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am relatively new but feel free to add me and I too am looking for support:) I am 3 weeks out of surgery and I also struggle with the eating. I am currently on a detox cleanse. I am limited to walking and not lifting more than 10 lbs presently until beginning of July. So I would love to friend others who struggle with this sort of eating. I get so frustrated and feel like a failure when I do it. I have 19 years in recovery but cannot seem to get the food under control. I even managed to quit smoking which I didn't think i would ever do after having 2 spontaneous pnuemothoraxes and lung surgery. The food is discouraging. I had been 20 to 25 lbs less than what I am know and I get so discouraged. So any motivation or if you know of any leg exercises I can do that don't involve the abs I am not aloud to do aerobics or anything that would effect my abs due to healing. Its just discouraging and when I do well to evening then eat I feel like a failure.

Thanks for listening :) and feel free to add me
  • kristanvdub
    kristanvdub Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat Claire, you can add me :)
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Yeah sure, why not!
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll gladly be friends, offer encouragement and support. Add me if you'd like. Gean
  • brimichaud
    brimichaud Posts: 22
    Options
    hi im bri! im just getting back to MFP after slacking off during the year. this is my first time using the online site instead of the app so I would love some friends and support. Ill add you now!
  • Bmom616
    Bmom616 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Brittany and i could definitely use some MFP friends.. I have been a member for a month now and have lost 6lbs i have about 50lbs to go. I need all the support i can get... feel free to send request :) Good Luck Everyone on your weightloss journeys
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends, having the support is such a good thing, anyone can add me.