Just Dance Wii

Options
Any idea of a formula/ratio I can use to determine how many calories I burn when I play Just Dance. BTW I have mastered "Can't Touch This" :)

Replies

• staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    invest in a HRM :-) They are fairly cheap now
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find that the most beneficial piece of equipment for cardio that you can invest in is a heart rate monitor. It's easy to overestimate how much you think you are burning and thus overeat. There is an adequate one by Sportline at Walmart if you are not ready to plunk down the money for a Polar or something similar.

I love Just Dance. Tons of fun.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I asked for one for Christmas and "santa" gave it to me. It's from Costco, and I believe it was only around $30. Best thing EVER!
  • jtgill
    jtgill Posts: 48
    Options
    Love Love LOOOVE that game!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F6! I'm with everyone else, Heart Rate Monitor!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I always log it as dancing general and then put in how long you do it.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I ALSO LOVE THIS GAME! I JUST KEEP UP W/ MY MIN. AND ENTER IT UNDER EXERCISE UNDER DANCE AND IT CALCULATES IT FOR U
  • vicster9727
    Options
    Bought it today... and my 23 yr old daughter challenged me... I kicked her butt! And then I whomped the hubby's
    LOVE this game, a real workout thats fun!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I always log it as dancing general and then put in how long you do it.
    Ditto and this game is da bombbbbb!!! Sooo much fun!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I got Just Dance 2 for Xmas! Woohoo. I think I like the first one better though. Maybe because I'm good at it-haha! The second one does have some nice features though, like couple dances and a work out planner. Although it does not count calories. I plug it into MFP under dancing X however many minutes. But dang! These games are a good workout.