Fitness Tracker Fans

Options
For those interested in fitness trackers:

The Fitbit is on Brookstone for $20 off using the promo code 20GIFT. Also Groupon has $50 for $25 at Brookstone right now getting you another $25 off. I just used both last night, so I know they are still valid. After tax and shipping I paid $71 for my Fitbit. Can't wait for it to get here!!!

Replies

• sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an awesome deal! I already have a fitbit and love it, but I'll send this on to a couple friends who are interested in getting one.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Spread the word!! I don't have many friends on my page, so I thought I'd share it here.
  • jimmyn6
    jimmyn6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up klfoster!!!

I'm still deciding on a tracker. and was gonna shoot for one on ebay... but why buy used when i can get it new for same price.

went ahead and went for it, picked the exclusive blue color; i like blue and if i don't like it i can sell it and people will be like 'oh blue'.

97.37 at check out. Combine the code and gift card (via groupon), price at check out 47.37.
    Total price paid for new fitbit flex = $72.37
    Next best price new is 89.99 I think. Is it a slickdeal? prolly not, but great none the less.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think we beat the system even if it was just a little bit ;)
  • Girlegirlx
    Girlegirlx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to order this. That's a great deal. I am going to use Ebates too. I just checked and they have 5% cash back at Brookstone, so that's another $5 savings. If you don't use Ebates, it's free to sign up. I can get a referral if you use my link http://bit.ly/1qPJT4g or you can go directly to their site. Either way, it's a great deal combined with the Groupon.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Costco in my area has a Fitbit Flex with three different colored bands in the package for $95. From Fitbit, it'd be $99 plus $29 for 3 accessory bands.