30ish to go

Options
Jerrypeoples
Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
Right now my arbitrary number i picked to get to weight wise is 212 (literally just picked that as a number with no rhyme or reason) I think ultimately i would like to get to just below 200.

I cut out fast food for the last two years and during the week i keep to just between 1500-1900 as a goal calorie wise. for a solid 10-11months i had been stuck at just around 230 but have just recently broken that barrier. I dont want to say i was frustrated with the stalemate because if i did let myself get frustrated i probably would have went back to eating junk again as a coping mechnism. I just stayed the course and let the chips fall where they may. Sometimes i went above 2000 (tried using the TDEE method but after 4 weeks only put on weight).

My workout regimen is 1 day weights+ cardio then 1 day cardio. During the school year I play basketball 2 nights a week. I use MFP and Fitbit to keep my stats in the ballpark and then import that info into a spreadsheet to try to discern trends. Using fitbit i burn an average of about 3240 cals a day and with MFP i eat around 1700 (both of those are averages)

compare_zpsf01da859.jpg

Replies

• mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    pic1_zps7d5ab2ae.jpg

unnamed_zpse02c2f09.jpg
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the weightloss!

but why is it that you seem happier when you are heavier than when you have lose weights?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    i catch heat for that. that picture was at 7am....whos happy at 7am? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!