Day one, ultimate goal is 192 pounds away! Who's with me?

Options
Hey everyone, just getting this thing rolling after moving to Oklahoma City and definitely looking for some new friends to make this journey with. Here is where my future is, so I am literally out of excuses. If anyone else is in the same boat, I welcome thee. If there are any people with the somewhat similar goals, which is to lose a whole person, or just enjoys some sarcasm and nerd time, would love to take the journey! Thanks!

Replies

• mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    im in for the sarcasm.... on a 100lb journey of my own x
  • Tingababoo
    Tingababoo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great Goal! Best of Luck! These forums are awesome for support! :)
  • HeidiGrrrl
    HeidiGrrrl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Been working on the same 110 (or so) pounds for several years. Currently sitting with about 12-13 of them gone. First grandchild on the way is my motivation. Love sarcasm, and nerds rule!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like. I have 100lb to loss. We can encourage and inspire.

Jedi, you say? Hmmmm.
  • Sydneyv13
    Sydneyv13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just getting this thing rolling after moving to Oklahoma City and definitely looking for some new friends to make this journey with. Here is where my future is, so I am literally out of excuses. If anyone else is in the same boat, I welcome thee. If there are any people with the somewhat similar goals, which is to lose a whole person, or just enjoys some sarcasm and nerd time, would love to take the journey! Thanks!

I just started last week myself, doing good so far. Sarcasm is my life and I am married to a nerd, lol. I'll be your buddy, guy :smile:
  • jabselrod
    jabselrod Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck from a fellow Okie!! You got this!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Not got that much to loose (I'm looking at around 52lbs with 8 lbs gone so far) but GOOD LUCK with everything, I truly hope you'll be happy in your new life.
  • lucyferrell
    lucyferrell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got 100+ to lose... I'm totally with you!!
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! My ticker says 50 pounds to lose but thats just my first goal, my ultimate goal is somewhere closer to 110 pounds. It can be daunting, but I keep telling myself that every pound down is one step closer to my goal. One pound at a time.
  • wrightemporia
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds of my own to go, but I have just finally said to myself, LETS DO THIS!!!! I am finding there is all kind of support here and it is AWESOME to know there are more sarcastic people like myself out here looking to lose part of themselves!!!!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm also in OKC, and working on a similar goal. I'm maybe 40% of the way there. Feel free to friend. Look forward to seeing your progress!
  • nicoleyg
    nicoleyg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I live in Lawton, Ok. I have 90 pounds to go, I love sarcasm and need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me. And good luck :)
  • maburrell92
    Options
    I'm with ya! My ultimate goal is 95 lbs away. We can do this!
  • justmetookie
    justmetookie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again myself after losing 70# and gaining it back. Need some friends :-)
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Saying hi from Long Island NY, I have 171lbs to lose to get to my goal. So I'm in this boat with you guys...hopefully it stays afloat...

I am confident that we can all hit our goals with help from each other, I've done it before and lost my way. I am doing it again for the last time.