needing SERIOUSLY MOTIVATE Gal Pals 20-30 pounds

Options
Hey! I have been consistently on MFP for the past 30 days and have lost between 6-8 pounds (depending on the day), but many of my MFP friends, that i met on this forum have dropped out like flies. I am looking for some women who are passionate, going for it, losing the weight and ready to do this. If you have logged in, are female, for at least 30 days or more and are super serious about logging, commenting, engaging, encouraging and exercising...PLEASE ADD ME to your friend list....Jess

Replies

• brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!!!! I'm working towards permanent loss and currently attempting to log in as much as possible I've used mfp off and on for 2 to 3 years now. lost most of my goal weight last year but had a hiccup due to stress ....family, work blah blah i'm sure you know how it goes. :smile:
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Been here since January and I hope to stay forever! I'll send you a friend request, would love to support you while you reach your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • rainbowyeager
    rainbowyeager Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have only been back to this app for less than 2 weeks, but now that I am back on track I log in religiously, have shifted priorities and plan to continue on this path until well after I achieve my weight loss goals. I have about 20 pounds to convert to muscle which I feel is a healthy realistic goal, provided I am diligent. I would love to help you with your fitness goals too. I always do better when I feel like I have friends on here who care about the decisions I make.
  • BlueDaisy717
    BlueDaisy717 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey Ive been on here two months and have logged every day, I have around 20 pounds left to
    lose would love some more friends, feel free to add me :)
  • sharyntg
    sharyntg Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm here only two weeks but am a great motivator. I'm an ex-Marine so you can count on me to be honest and not stop harassing you with motivation. I'm here if you'd like the occasional fist bump. I'm a fierce daily exerciser and a lifelong diet nut.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've been here since 2011, and have lost 70lbs so far, I have about 20lbs to go. I'm on here every day and currently doing P90X3. Feel free to add me! Im 38, female and live in the UK xoxo
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have more like 40 lbs left to lose, but I am highly motivated. Two bridesmaid dresses for August that won't quite zip up (yet) can do that to a person. I'm absolutely looking for other motivated ladies to help me keep my momentum going. Please feel welcome to add me.
  • marciaholland77
    marciaholland77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I found out about mfp last month. I've logged on everyday since. So far I've lost 8.5 pounds. I would love to have some more pals mfp.
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    10 pounds down, 15 more to go, 510 days logged! feel free to add
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am on all the time, got a 45 day streak going on. If you want to add me feel free! I still have over 30lbs I wanna lose.
  • ilene64
    ilene64 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anyone here, feel free to add me! Send me a note in the friend request mentioning this thread.
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you, but I don't always have cell phone reception/internet access, so I don't have consecutive days logged in.
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Super motivated over here! Not just to drop the number on the scale but hopefully gain some muscle. Started in March at 150 and weighed in this morning at 134. GW is 125!
  • EatwellLivehappy
    EatwellLivehappy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm as serious as they get but I'm not a nazi about logging every day because I travel a lot and sometimes it just ain't happenin'. I've lost 32 lbs in the last 6 months and I'm not stopping any time soon. Feel free to add if you want. I eat clean - mostly Paleo, do personal training 3 days a week when I'm in town and do cardio at least 4 days a week.
  • Jess2748
    Jess2748 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I've just started back up (had a great streak going before, but life happens and I stopped) Anyone feel free to add me, as I am keen to get some peeps on my list who are motivating! I am looking at dropping 10kgs, I love to lift and play netball!
  • velvetteddylove
    Options
    I am! And anyone can feel free to add me, as well! Let's do this :flowerforyou:
  • reneemfraser
    Options
    Hi I haven't ever really added anyone on my fitness pal before but would love some more Gal Pals! I have lost 55 pounds using the APP, I also have just started a blog which you can read to get to know about my journey a little its:

http://1fatskinnygirl.wordpress.com/

Love to hear from anyone, hit a wall the last couple of weeks!
  • ariesflame
    ariesflame Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Been logging daily. turning it up in the working out department.