Super small but motivating victory!!!

Options
JennRy86
JennRy86 Posts: 18 Member
I know this is a super small victory... This morning after I got out of the shower, I went in my closet and tried on my too small bridesmaid dress for my friend's upcoming wedding in July. I was able to zip it up!!!! WITHOUT the help of my boyfriend and WITHOUT doing the whole "exhale" to let all the air out so you can zip it up. haha. I am pumped and started my day out with a smile!!! GO ME! Now I can't wait to lose a lot more and hopefully and very willingly spend money to get it taken in! :) It's a size 12 and I really hope it taken in to a 10 or 8. (8 would be better- lol)

It's definitely the small victories that count... which will eventually bring you to your biggest victory.... goal weight!!

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great what accomplishment!!! I hate when I had to do that my dress though I went from XXL was 170 lbs down to 135 lbs and needed medium and they still had alter the heck out of it. I think between buying the dress and alterations I spent over 200 dollars!!! the price of losing weight lol
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's very good motivation for sure!!
    Amy
  • want2BthinRN
    Options
    Congrats!! The "small" victories keep u going!!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That's not small, that's a tremendous victory! Awesome, good on you! :happy:
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Not small at all!! Those are the victories that give you focus to keep going toward your goal...way to go!
  • JennRy86
    JennRy86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :) It was pretty great! The dress was $99... so hopefully i don't reach $200 total with alterations!!! lol
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Great!!! small victorys make great rewards..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!