Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Veteran - add me if you want.

Beware of the spammers today lol.
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'd read this if you're unsure of how to go about it as it contains some very helpful stuff:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants?hl=guide+to+your+sexy+pants
  • struxall38
    struxall38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I just figured out how to find what I previously posted on. The app for mfp is different on my phone so I had to get used to it.
  • rainbowyeager
    rainbowyeager Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lets do this! I actually have had this app for a long time, but this is my first time in two years logging in daily. It seems like there are some upgrades that I don't know how to use yet but I'm learning. I am looking to meet positive people who can offer support and knowledge and who will ultimately encourage me in my weight loss goals.
  • struxall38
    Options
    Added!! I could use all the support I can get lol I'm a small frame at only 5ft tall so any extra weight shows up immediately!! I can tell from my pics that I have lost but scared to death of the scale so I couldn't say how much I don't even know what I weighed when I started I just guessed.
  • happymawmaw
    Options
    Hey Ya'll... I'm a NEWBEE!!! Need all the help I can get.. Need to lose about 80 lbs... Not sure how to get started.. Thanks for all your help!!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Don't be scared of the scale, just ignore the stupid thing...I did.

Measures will do and sounds like that is the route you are planning to use.

Anyone can add if they feel the interaction with a crazy Scottish person might help...lol
  • minusonali
    minusonali Posts: 65
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • struxall38
    Options
    Added!! Thanks for posting
  • struxall38
    Options
    Added..you're in maintenance mode maybe u can help me get there
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Happy to help anyway I can...
  • struxall38
    Options
    I don't even own a scale sooo lol
  • struxall38
    Options
    feel free to add me!
    added thank you
  • barbrandazzo50
    barbrandazzo50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not so much a newbie but back at it after some time away. Lost 45 pounds in 2011 with MFP and exercise. Gained it all back after an injury and long pity party! Determined to be FIT BY 50! :) Please add me for support!
  • happymawmaw
    Options
    Thanks, "FIT". I just turned 52 a couple weeks ago... Have a 4 year old grandson that is really hard to keep up with!! Need to get this weight off before I get too old to play with him, or he gets too old to want to play with me!!:happy:
  • struxall38
    Options
    I added u both we can do this
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you all can add me if you want to. I have been on here off and on since 2012. but I have been really serious and dedicated for the last few months. We can all use a bit of additional motivation and support. WE can all help to educate each other on this process.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    trust-me-i-know-what-i-m-doing-2.png