The majority of MFP users are freaking awesome

Options
bostonfit
bostonfit Posts: 34 Member
Let me just say...this is hands-down my favorite social media site of all time. As long as I don't troll too far into the strange section of the message boards (as I sometimes do)....I find that the majority of people here are awesome. I mean, I just spent the past hour insanely laughing at my cubicle because of a Friday GIF thread.

So THANK YOU MFP users, for making weight loss a little more fun. In the end, we're all human right?? We've got so much more in common than we'd ever dream. I love you guys!!!

Replies

• bostonfit
    Options
    *IN my cubicle...not AT my cubicle....it's been a long week!
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :happy: I have to agree. I see a lot of battles in the forums, but for the most part, everyone tries to help everyone and is pretty supportive. I honestly don't think I would have stuck to this lifestyle change as long as I have without MFP. And the day at work would be MUCH more boring.
  • bostonfit
    Options
    You're exactly right! We're all in the same boat (whether trying to gain or lose), and it's so nice to share a common ground. Work would definitely be a lot more boring without all the threads to read through!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    as the creator of more awesome threads than anyone else around here, I say you're welcome. It's how you know I care.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    as the creator of more awesome threads than anyone else around here, I say you're welcome. It's how you know I care.

^If there were a like button on this forum, I would use it just for this post.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Agreed
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are so right! I find such inspiration and motivation here. I just steer clear of the drama!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Typical Aggie mindset... :wink:

I still :heart: you though John...

As to the OP, I couldn't agree more... there have more times than I would like to count where I have busted up laughing at something here and almost been busted by my manager... Not to mention the loads of help we all give each other...
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Dude, I seriously love my friends list and spend far more time talking to these people than anyone on facebook. Best group of people ever!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Dude, I seriously love my friends list and spend far more time talking to these people than anyone on facebook. Best group of people ever!

This right here...Im going to win the lotto and start a commune.
  • Remaking_Me
    Remaking_Me Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    why ISNT there a like button? I mean, really.
  • bostonfit
    Options
    Emily that's exactly what I was thinking!!!

And count me in for the commune.....
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: Peeeeeple are so meeeeeean :sad: :sad: :sad:

^^^My rebel post.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Will someone brush my hair?
    2el3tbm.jpg
    j586eb.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I would argue that only a few are awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!