Creatine Info anyone ??

Options
2»

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, the body is inefficient at performing both activities at the same time. The only times when both happen at peak efficiency are:

When the person is just a beginner who is starting bodybuilding, in which case, weight training is such a new stimulus to the body that muscle gain and fat loss happen extremely efficiently.

When coming back after a period of no weight training in which case the body is just regaining muscle tissue that has been previously built. If, God forbid, you get the flu and couldn't train for three weeks, once you come back you will experience simultaneous accelerated muscle gain and fat loss.

No, when you come back to weight training the initial weight gain is from your body storing additional glycogen and water in your muscles to fuel the increased workload.

/facepalm

Otherwise bodybuildets wouldnt bother with bulk/cut cycles.
  • wheird
    Options
    I wonder if it is illegal to take creatine suppliments before an athletic event, like the quarter mile sprint for instance. I imagine this would give the user some advantage in such an event. Would this be considered cheating?

It is legal in all sports IIRC. It does not enhance performance. It enhances recovery.
  • fengojeff
    fengojeff Posts: 5
    Options
    50% fat
    50% magic
    100% Results!

REPS FOR JESUS!
  • wheird
    Options
    llok i read all this on the internet so its true, why should i listen to a puggy face wheird guy spammin at me.

3/10 Troll
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    llok i read all this on the internet so its true, why should i listen to a puggy face wheird guy spammin at me.

lol at first i thought you were just misinformed.

then i thought you were stupid.

now i know youre just an *kitten*.

whierd knows his ****.

you know jack ****.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    50% fat
    50% magic
    100% Results!

REPS FOR JESUS!

No thanks jeff

1/10 troll would not read again
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    you can loose weight and gain muscle

http://stronglifts.com/5x5 can show you how.

You will gain about .5lbs of muscle a week while loosing 1 lb of fat give or take a few oz.

False.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, the body is inefficient at performing both activities at the same time. The only times when both happen at peak efficiency are:

When the person is just a beginner who is starting bodybuilding, in which case, weight training is such a new stimulus to the body that muscle gain and fat loss happen extremely efficiently.

When coming back after a period of no weight training in which case the body is just regaining muscle tissue that has been previously built. If, God forbid, you get the flu and couldn't train for three weeks, once you come back you will experience simultaneous accelerated muscle gain and fat loss.

So then, the best bet is to...
    begin with weight training, and push hard until I no longer see gains.
    Then stop for three weeks, and hopefully get sick
    and then start up again to boost my gains

This is fantastic!

Is there anything I need to do in terms of diet?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

lol at first i thought you were just misinformed.

then i thought you were stupid.

now i know youre just an *kitten*.

whierd knows his ****.

you know jack ****.

Agreed.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

So then, the best bet is to...
    begin with weight training, and push hard until I no longer see gains.
    Then stop for three weeks, and hopefully get sick
    and then start up again to boost my gains

This is fantastic!

Is there anything I need to do in terms of diet?
    In, totally in for the miracle muscle-building virus!!!
  • lozzatao
    lozzatao Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for all the info .. and the entertainment !! hahaha

I guess I will take it to build LEAN muscle .. I don't want to be massive .. and then hit some cardio to try and shift some blubber ... haha ...

for me I guess the main issue is WAIST not WEIGHT !!

Cheers !