My Success Story

Options
2»

Replies

• AshleyAnn9
    AshleyAnn9 Posts: 56
    Options
    Go you! That's so amazing. You should be very proud of all of your hardwork.
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    JEALOUS!!!!! you look great! Your before weight I thought you looked good,no way you look like you weighed that much! But you look absolutely fabulous now, go enjoy all your hard work.

God bless!
    Dana
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wonderful transformation!
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look fantastic! :)
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I love success stories????. Thanks for sharing yours. What a difference in the before and after. Great work and welcome to Canada....EHHH????!lol
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Great job! You are an inspiration!
    Your abs look amazing :blushing:
    Can you tell me how long it took? you say it was after summer, was it after last summer (2013)?

You only exercised in Gyms? I don't have any gym subscription, so I would like to now what kind of exercises you did.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne
  • Cazzerrr_xo
    Cazzerrr_xo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you look freaking amazing! Your stats are quite similar to mine, starting weight of 170, I've never been below 140 but I kept that steady for years so will be happy to get back to that weight! I'm so glad you posted as I've never seen a success story similar to my own starting/goal!! Do you mind sharing what exercise/lifting routines you do?
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and incredibly in shape. You earned every bit of it!
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congratulations friend! You look great! I'm 5'6" too and my goal weight is between 135 and 140. I'm 6-10 lbs away (depending on which day/tom I weigh). What kind of calorie goal are you at now?
  • eh_its_sarah
    eh_its_sarah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Great job! You are an inspiration!
    Your abs look amazing :blushing:
    Can you tell me how long it took? you say it was after summer, was it after last summer (2013)?

You only exercised in Gyms? I don't have any gym subscription, so I would like to now what kind of exercises you did.

Kisses,
    Tatyanne

Aww..thanks so much! :blushing: I SLOWLY started around august of last year.. I think that month I had lost around 12 pounds. I still had to buy a size 12 shorts, though. Lol.

And yes, only exercised in gyms. When I first started out I did about 10-20 minutes of cardio a day, and did a little bit of arms and legs on some days, lifting weights and what not. It was probably about six months after August that I started really upping my cardio and lifting. Cardio I now do at least a half hour of, sometimes an hour, and thats on the stairmaster or elliptical.

..Hope that helps? lol I think it mainly worked because I kept my diet in check (most days.)
  • eh_its_sarah
    Options
    Wow you look freaking amazing! Your stats are quite similar to mine, starting weight of 170, I've never been below 140 but I kept that steady for years so will be happy to get back to that weight! I'm so glad you posted as I've never seen a success story similar to my own starting/goal!! Do you mind sharing what exercise/lifting routines you do?

Thanks so much! :happy: And wouldn't mind at all. :) I do cardio every day at the gym, and if I'm not feeling up to cardio, I will STILL do at least 10-20 minutes. Usually I do around 30 minutes unless I am having an only cardio day, then I will do an hour.. and thats on the stairmaster and/or elliptical. I work my legs and bum once or twice a week, doing squats on the squat rack. I do curtsey lunges (which is a GREAT *kitten* workout, look it up on youtube!) I also do the other leg machines that are at the gym. As for arms, I usually work them once a week, working biceps and triceps as well as other machine arm workouts.. (it's hard for me to explain unless I am showing you.) Then mostly every day I work my abs, do at least 5-10 minutes of ab workouts.

I really hope that helps. Like I said, it's kind of hard for me to explain on here. You can add me if you want and we can talk more about it. :)
  • eh_its_sarah
    Options
    Congratulations friend! You look great! I'm 5'6" too and my goal weight is between 135 and 140. I'm 6-10 lbs away (depending on which day/tom I weigh). What kind of calorie goal are you at now?

Thank you so very much! :happy: I am currently eating around 1,000-1,200 calories. I diet during the weekdays and then weekends I will up my calories to around 1,500 or so. It works for me! :)

Good luck on reaching your goal weight!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!